This is my Body!
Learn how you help your child - and have fun while doing it.
A new video per day
36 videos with movement suggestions provide daily practice opportunities for 6 weeks.
Explained step by step and easy to follow. Learn how to think like a professional!
Embedded videos about anatomical information, child development, and close-ups deepen the understanding.
This six week program for brain and movement development is based on the Feldenkrais Method.
Please use the dark green buttons as a preview.
For full access to all lessons
please enroll at the bottom of the page.
(green button, "Enroll now")
- Week 1 Body Awareness (12:30)
- Day 1 First Assessment (16:21)
- Day 2 Handling Skills: Muscle and Bone (13:14)
- Day 3 Closing the Joints (10:46)
- Day 4 Hands / Pushing (15:40)
- Day 5 Touch yourself (5:58)
- Day 6 Vibrations (5:26)
- Extra (Day 7 Oszillations) (12:16)
- Free Day and Games: Being Dirty
- Can you do me a favour?
- Pick what you need
- Week 2 Stretching and Bending (14:20)
- Day 1 Preparation: Breathing rhytmically (6:19)
- Additional Information: Breathing
- Day 2 Sucking (12:36)
- Day 3 Bending 1 Looking at the Bellybutton (16:14)
- Day 4 Bending 2 Judo Roll (7:58)
- Day 5 Extending (back) 1 On the Roller (10:32)
- Day 6 Extending 2 Looking up (7:46)
- Free Day and Games: Playing with Stretching and Bending
- Extra reading: Planning ahead
- Week 6 Complex movements
- Day 1 On the Belly Assessment (14:39)
- Day 2 Adding Rotation to advanced Movement (4:09)
- Day 3 Getting up: shifting the weight forward Part 1 (11:26)
- Day 4 Getting up: shifting the weight forward Part 2 (9:36)
- Day 5 Lifting the feet easily (3:59)
- Day 6 Standing backwards with a Belt (14:38)
- Last Day: What we have achieved (1:42)
About the Author
Dore Steinert is an Assistant Trainer of the Feldenkrais Method, she is a Kinästhetik Trainer and holds a degree in Complementary Medicine.
Additional certificates in JKA (Jeremy Krauss Approach for working with special needs children) and Kinästhetik Infant Handling.
Dore Steinert works in a Russian rehabilitation clinic for special needs children, and as an Assistant in international Feldenkrais Educations. She lives in Berlin, Germany.
The course "How to work with your child at home is highly recommended for parents. "Working with Children" is designed for professionals.